Inspirational Designing Nails at Home
View Nail designs
Although acrylic nails are not a new invention, but nails have become very popular over the past 10 years. Even women who have very good and strong nails will use acrylic nails to achieve a look that has been so popular. Unfortunately, viewing achievement can be expensive. Here are some tips on how you can apply it at home.
* Use nail polish remover to remove old paint. Try to avoid the use of products that are too dry on the nails.
Wash your hands then soak in warm water for about 5 minutes. This will soften the cuticle, making them more easily pruned evenly and easy to apply artificial nails.
*Cut and push back your cuticle and insert your nails. Your nails do not have long to wear acrylic on them.
* Now choose your nail size for every artificial nail. If you can not find the perfect size for your nails, then choose a larger size and size at the bottom to fit.
* Apply nail glue to your nails and press artificial nails in place. Hold in place for about 10 seconds.
* When all the nails are applied, you can trim and put it to your liking.
* Apply primer to all nails and leave to dry.
* Now it’s time to apply acrylic. Take your brush and put it into the monomer solution. Now dip the wet brush into the acrylic powder to form a powder bead. It takes some practice to learn how big the beads you need for each nail size, but you can always add more and refine and polish the excess in the future.
Best 20 Zebra nail designs ideas on Pinterest
Designing Nails at Home
* To apply the nail, start at the base of the nail and smooth the beads on the nail, then brush toward the tip of the nail. Sometimes it helps to dip your brush into the wet solution again to smooth the bead across the nail and tip.
*Repeat this process in both hands.
* Kagi top of the nail to make it smooth and paste the edges into a regular shape. Buffing is not only smooth but can also be used to thin acrylic if you make it very thick.
* Poland with your favorite color and you’re done! Salons often add style by adding things like design or nail crystals. Have fun with it and let your creativity perform.
Note: Trying to apply acrylic with your less dominant hands can be frustrating at first. With a little practice you will be steady with both hands and it will not be a problem. Be careful when removing acrylic from your nails. If not done right, you can do some serious damage that will take a while to grow. Immersion for about 20 minutes in acetone will help soften it. There are many commercial remover brands available that will help eliminate them and maintain their health.
Other articles you might like;