Beautiful Green Color Bedroom
green room color
If you are one of the many people who have realized that you are leaving a slightly larger carbon footprint than you would like, you may be trying to change some of your habits to try and be a bit more environmentally friendly. While in the kitchen is a relatively easy thing to do, with a line full of environmentally friendly kitchen equipment. When it comes time to be greener in the bedroom, you may not be sure where to start. This is a little help.
0) Preparing for Space – If you are going to do a top-down renovation of your bedroom you may want to start by changing the color of your walls or even changing the blinds. No problem. Let’s start with paint. Whether you know it or not, there’s paint that’s a little greener than usual. When you shop, look for labels that do not have VOC chemicals, or at least low numbers. When it comes to curtains, look for green materials like cotton or hemp, which is a renewable resource.
Green Color for Room Decorating Irish Inspirations for Beautiful Interior Design
Green Color Bedroom
0) Make a Bed – Ready to dress up the bed? You can do this and stick with your green styling! There are many more organic fabrics circulating in the market lately. For starters, there is now a line full of organic cotton linen. Though you used to really look for organic material, even discount department stores have it now-a-days. In addition, look for a pillow made of a nice natural material such as the hull. Worried about stuffing it on your pillow? Look for cushions with recycled polyester refills
0) Recycled Furniture – The first thing you should think about when you decorate your bedroom is how little you can use in new resources. There are so many antique and vintage shops out there, filled with beautiful furnishings that still have a lot of life in them. You never know what you’ll find in this store. Enjoy a path down memory lane in antique and antique stores and watch the pieces of furniture that will complement your bedroom.
0) Add Real Green – When you are greening your room, why not bring original green to your place by putting one or two factories in the bedroom? There are several reasons why you want one or two plants in your room. First, there’s nothing like having a little trait in your home to brighten everything up and reminding you why it’s so important to look after the planet. Also, remember, the plant returns oxygen to the air and sucks the carbon dioxide you breathe out. It was nice to breathe fresh air.
0) Energy saving lamp – The last thing you should think about is how you turn on your bedroom. Look at what’s in your gear and see if you can do it better. There are various kinds of energy saving lamps to choose from.
Other articles you might like;