Home Design Floor Plans
17 best ideas about Small Modern House Plans on Pinterest Modern
Regardless of whether you are building a new home, adding existing homes, or renovating your current home; You must have a home design plan. If you have experience in architectural design, you can design your home design plan easily. However, if you are like most, you need to hire an architect to plan your home design or buy a home design plan from a reputable organization. Home design plans are available in hundreds of designs. You can find everything from the Beach House who planned the Victorian House plan. Houses range from 900 square feet to over 10,000 square feet and most plans can be customized to fit your needs. Some companies offer full service plans, which include home design floor plans, cost estimation services, and referral services to quality home builders in your area. Other companies provide discount services or bundle packages, which allow you to purchase a set of three or more home design plans at a lower level.
When purchasing a home design plan, make sure they are designed by a professional architect who is NCARB certified. House floor design plans need to comply with nationally recognized building codes and should include the following elements:
3 Bedrooms house design floor plan
Design Floor Plans
0) Elevation of the front, rear, and side exterior of the house
0) The interior elevation shows details of fireplaces, cabinets, built-in units, and other special interior features.
0) Detailed floor plans show the placement of walls and interior dimensions for rooms, doors, windows and stairs.
0) Detail cross section, showing the details of home construction, insulation, floor and roof.
0) The roof design shows the detail of the layout.
0) Foundation image for crawling or basement space.
0) Electrical layout scheme showing details of lamps, booths, and switches.
0) A general specification plan that outlines the details of the house and property on which it will be built.
Home design magazines such as Architectural Digest and Interior Design, provide many sources of time and money savings. Often, you can find unique home design plans by perusing the classified section of home design magazines. Your local library can also provide you with information about every aspect of your own home design. Often, libraries offer “Do-It-Yourself” videos on a variety of topics, which can be very helpful if you plan on building your own home. Planning to spend a lot of time researching home floor design plans before investing money. The Internet provides easy access to hundreds of unique ideas and helpful information that can make your home building experience easier.
Other articles you might like;