Some of the commonly used head coverings of the Muslim people
What are head coverings? Head coverings are the items used by people to cover their heads for some of the other reasons. There are so many different types of head coverings that are used by the people. Here we will discuss the head coverings used by the Muslim people to cover their heads.
Let’s have a look on the head coverings that are commonly used by the people of Muslim culture.
- These are the head coverings used by the females of the Muslim culture. These head coverings are usually used by women to cover their heads in front of male members as because in Muslim culture women are said to cover their heads.
- These are head coverings that are also used by women for their privacy and safety in some cases.
- People can wear these head coverings while going to a mosque or at the time of doing prayers. These are head coverings that are available in different types of colors.
People can easily buy embroidered hijab for sale from Modest Forever. There are so many other sites where you will find hijabs of different varieties at easy prices.
- These are again the head coverings used by the women of the Muslim religion. These are the long head coverings that women drape around their heads.
- Khimar is the long rectangular piece of cloth that the women drape around their heads and neck. Therefore, these cloth covers the women till the waist.
- These head coverings are worn by women during prayer times or while roaming in the public. These type of head coverings are usually worn by the women of full populated Muslim area.
Ghutra and Egal:
- These are the head coverings used by Muslim men. In some countries, Muslim men also cover their heads for some reasons. Therefore, these are the clothing that is usually worn by the Sheiks of Dubai.
- Ghutra is a square piece of cloth that covers the head of the men whereas Egal is a robe like a thing that helps to keep the Ghutra properly in its place.
- Ghutra is usually red and white patterned cloth. Egal is not a compulsion to wear. People can easily buy these clothing items online also at cheap prices.
- These are again the head coverings used by the men of Muslim countries. Pagdi is a clothing item of Punjabi people as well as Muslim people.
- Pagdi is usually a long piece of cloth that is draped around the head in an uneven shape. Therefore, these are the clothing items usually worn by the people of Pakistan.
These above given are the different types of head coverings used by the people go to Muslim countries.
People can easily find these embroidered hijab fashion shop, Pagdi shop etc. and can easily buy from there at easy prices. There are so many other head coverings also that can be used by people.